- China - Shanghai Office
1. Closely work with performance media agency to manage SEM (Brand Zone, Keywords, display, affiliates)/SEO including budgeting, tracking and creative assets management and content build.
2. Plan A/B testing and analyse the paid efficiency of campaigns across paid channels, optimizing the ROI while discovering growth opportunities for Dyson.cn.
3. Monitor key KPIs of daily paid digital marketing performance of Dyson.cn.
4. Closely work with Dyson.cn sales team and operation agency (XCXD) to plan key ecommerce campaign theme, communication, consumer activation to achieve sales target.
5. Work across teams, including Dyson.cn sales team, CRM team, UX team, sharing the key findings from digital marketing perspective with the objective of fine-tuning the customer experience, including landing page design, creative asset needs and CRM tactics.
6. Be sensitive on industry trend, competitor movements and related intelligence.
7.Regular reports compiling
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.