- China - Shanghai Office
Roles and responsibility
- Responsible for overall company OPEX (including logistic, repair service, depreciation) forecast, tracking and analysis, including annual budget, quarterly forecast, and monthly variance analysis
- Financial business partner for customer service and supply chain team
- Prepare accurate and timely financial report for relevant functional leaders
- CAPEX management including forecast, working capital review
- Support month end closing and intercompany charge
- Taxation planning and forecast – Surtax, stamp tax, VAT change impact
- Other financial ad-hoc tasks
Skills / Experience Required:
- Degree holder in accounting or other related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, retail/FMCG industry experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance with at least 3 years related experience in FP&A. BI and SAP system experience will be a plus.
- Excellent cross function communication and solid Excel, PPT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- Working independently with full ownership of tasks assigned.
- Proactive in identifying process efficiency and improvement.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.