- China - Shanghai Office
WHO WE ARE
As the Internal Control Team, we’re aiming to provide oversight to ensure the operational management maintains a robust control environment, offer internal clients professional expertise relating to Internal Control over Financial Reporting and Business Operation. To ensure the robust controls are implemented and adhered to in line with internal or external regulations as applicable, Company policies, procedures and guidelines and etc.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES (and supporting activities):
Roles and responsibility
- Independent process review and suggest of process optimization with embedding proper internal control points; coordinate the internal procedure update periodically
- Perform the retail store audit/review per schedule
- Delivery periodic training and expertise to business owners to ensure successful execution of roles and responsibilities
- Support in internal and external audits if necessary and ensure the remediation actions are implemented and tracked to completion
- Support in drive the standard process and controls in different workstream
- Other assigned ad-hoc tasks
Skills / Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree (accounting or audit major is preferred)
- 6 years of working experience is preferred, 5 years minimum (with big 4 & in house experience is a preferred, retail or FMCG experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in both oral and written English
- Quick learning skills, can understanding of business and customer needs
- Strong logical and connect thinking, thrives in a fast-pace work environment, retail/FMCG industry experience preferred;
- Excellent cross function communication and solid Excel, PPT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking;
- Working independently with full ownership of tasks assigned;
- Proactive in identifying process efficiency and improvement;
- Accept travelling (within 15%)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.