- Customer Service
- Singapore, Singapore
About the role
- Drive continuous improvement of Dyson Customer Service across all areas
- Define the Customer Service strategy and deliver the best operating model to deliver the SEA Business strategy
- Play an active and integral role in the development and delivery of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program
- Identify opportunities for improvement of Dyson customer service, influencing the broader customer service experience as well as the Customer Care and Repair Centres
- Ensure the business model for customer repairs allows them to be processed and completed as efficiently and effectively as possible, both from a customer service and a cost perspective.
- Work with the local and group teams to ensure pro-active steps are taken to maximize our customers experience through the reliability and quality of our products
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders across both the business, Group and other Markets
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure Customer Service is included in strategy, plans and discussions, for both current product and NPD
- Work with Marketing/Sales/others to drive and deliver opportunities from long-term customer relationships
- Ensure excellent internal communication with business units and Customer Service team to help foster a customer-centric culture.
- Drive the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout customer service to maximize operational efficiency and profitability Develop and deliver the people agenda to promote best in class service
- Create and support a customer-centric environment in Dyson Korea, also across all 3rd party vendors
- Evidence of extensive customer service experience and ownership of their department
- Experience managing a small- mid size teams
- Experience driving, implementing and managing change
- Degree qualification or above
- Experience working in a matrix reporting environment Skills
- Good systems/process knowledge with an emphasis on business process improvement and reengineering
- Excellent team leadership abilities
- Exceptional Influencing skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.