- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the Role
Assistant Manager for Demo & Partners’ Stores Partners’ Stores is responsible for overseeing and supporting the operations of a retail store, including product availability, in-store quality control and relevant supports in Dyson standards as well as daily executional & operational supports
Store Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily operations in Demo Stores
- Breaking down weekly Sales Targets in accordance with relevant monthly incentive scheme
- Tracking the sales performance in weekly basis and identifying weekly R&O and any immediate actions required in order to achieve monthly sales target
- Facilitating in-store activities liaising with Retail Excellence team in order to generate the traffic and drive conversion through shopper experiences only Dyson Demo Stores could provide for.
- Motivating and training store employees to achieve sales target and customer experience liaising with Training Team
- Maintaining relationships with Malls, Retail Partner and other stakeholders.
- Tracking & reporting of sell-in & sell-out performances from Partners Stores
- Lead to work with Partners to oversee and support for the overall store layout and fixtures that set and operate within Dyson’s brand & retail guidelines and executional standards
- Managing the POS items that are required for day-to-day sales in Demo Stores
- Keeping records & reporting of expenditure for the team including raising Purchase orders and tracking the invoices
- Supports for inventory management and reconciliation closely working with Supply teams – Evaluating availability of stocks in daily and weekly basis and supporting the overall stock allocations in daily & weekly basis vs. monthly target
- Support in hiring & training for the store teams, closely working with HRBP and ensuring to manage within the annual FTE budget
- Maintaining high standards of Dyson experience at the Store
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experiences in Sales/Store Operation or Field Sales in Retail
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.