Our global reputation is priceless and it always hangs on what we do next. Dyson is a unique technology enterprise. We pioneer. Our biggest category today didn’t even exist a few years ago. Our next biggest category? That could be where you come in.
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a
creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve
problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention. Communicating our
products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling,
protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation. And every touchpoint with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
About the role
Drive Sales Performance
- Deliver sales results (volume and revenue) and profit
- Responsible communication of the defined TVHS customer to deliver profitable growth and financial targets.
- Responsible for delivery customer plan and long term & short term sales strategy to contribute stable sales growth in TVHS channel
- Deliver the strategy aggressively to TVHS customer and negotiate it via regular customer MBR
- Execute NPD launching process and successful launch through GTM strategy and communication w’ TVHS customer
- Deliver customer’s KPI and volume target by store and evaluate based on clear target in own TVHS customer
- Execute sales activity in defined TVHS customer within contract guide line which both company agreed
- Execute no. of airing which agreed in defined TVHS customer
- Deliver and negotiate with customer following as fixed sales forecast
- Follow up guide line of execution tracking tool, promotion efficiency, cost, GM
- Execute key account sales planning processes to increase forecasting accuracy and ensure monthly delivery of results
- Deliver fixed annual business plan to customer
- Deliver sales target not only volume but also no. of airing in his(her) customer
- Deliver airing times through early/regular negotiation with customers (MBR/QBR)
- Deliver maximize efficiency through increasing brand PGM and premium time
- Deliver cost efficiency through minimizing airing cost and promotion cost
- Keep ASP guide line to keep balance with other channel
- Increase awareness of the brand within our retailer’s customer and build brand advocacy with TVHS MD.
- Execute and review all sales activities by account.
- Conduct robust business discussions with Retailers incorporating market intelligence, category facts, sales data and Dyson marketing and promotional plans.
- Conduct route planning to ensure the best possible use of time and ensure that call frequencies are maintained.
- Implement and measure return on investment for all sales drivers within whole TVHS channel.
Management / Communication
- Be a trusted business partner to our TVHS customers by delivering growing business result.
- Report Weekly/Daily Sell-out in own TVHS customer
- Deploy monthly business meetings with key accounts
- Execute all sales activities in defined account
- Communicate with Agency in defined TVHS customer
- Execute sales activities aligning with annual business plan cascaded from team leader
- Communicate with internal stakeholders
- Quantity: Sell-In (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly) / Achievement %
- GM (Gross Margin): (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly) / Achievement %
- Quality: Execute properly for Pre planned activity (Regular MBR and QBR)
- Sales Team: Sales Managers and ass. Managers in Sales Team
- Internal Stakeholders: Retail&Trade MKT, Supply, Planning, Finance
- External: Ass. Buyer and Buyer in EM customer
- defined Agency
'- Preferred TVHS Retail Operation Experience in Korea
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Over 5 years in FMCG industry in Sales&MKT Field
- Intermediate in English and Native in Korean
- Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that,
you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are
only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture,
flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition. #LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us