- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
As Assistant Media Manager, you will be responsible to bring the perfect shopper and owner experience across our media touchpoints and ensure that Dyson Korea is maximizing its return on all media investment by activating the right channels across paid (on/offline), owned and earned media and driving efficiency at scale.
While deploying media planning and execution in collaboration with our media agency, you will ensure that brand KPIs are achieved in conjunction with our sales targets. Establishing close collaboration with both multi-functional internal and external stakeholders, you will be challenging ongoing performance based on data insights and look for new ways to optimize and scale our marketing activities.
Lead media planning and govern execution
- Develop annual, quarterly, campaign paid media plans with the media agency, including but not limited to;
- Defining media objective and strategy
- Translating strategic marketing audience into media target
- Establishing media KPIs for each funnel that align with marketing and business target
- Setting up test & learn milestones that can drive innovation
- Applying learnings from earned/owned media
- Recommending creative assets/formats that can maximize effectiveness of our media plans
- Lead planning & execution of owned social media, with the support from the team (media executives) and the social agency;
- Developing a monthly social calendar by collating activities from category, e-com, OE (CRM) and trade marketing and designing in a way that can best deliver Dyson Korea’s brand identity.
- Managing IG Shop to ensure its alignment with .com and optimize contents to minimize drop-out across consumer journey
- Initiating new projects that can unlock potential to further grow reach, engagement and conversion in the social space (i.e. implementation of new functionalities on platforms where we’re currently active, test new social platforms that may arise in the market)
- Oversee all cross-category media executions to ensure all KPIs are met. Media execution will be primarily handled by media executives, but you will ensure that we push further to deepen media-driven insights through agile reviews and interventions, and also develop & follow best practices.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve ways of working with both internal and external stakeholders to improve operational efficiency
- Support media modelling by ensuring that all data is submitted in an ordered structured fashion
- Ensure all local data inputs to global team are an accurate reflection of how budget is being spent
Collaborate with key stakeholders to bring integration that can scale our business
- Co-work with e-commerce team to ensure the demand created from the upper funnel is sufficiently & efficiently translated down to the low funnel.
- Consult category teams and local creative hub to deliver the right format of content that are relevant as per each media platform
- Consult on the earned media channels to create a connected consumer journey and enhance the overall media efficiency
- Guide media executives within the team to ensure that the strategies are translated into campaigns that are executed flawlessly
- +9 years solid experiences in media planning, both on/offline media
- Comprehensive understanding of all digital marketing channels, tactics and their roles across both global (i.e. Google, Facebook) and local platforms (i.e. Naver, Daum/Kakako)
- Experience in using 1st party and 3rd party data to activate media
- Experience in managing or working in media agencies
- Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyze post-campaign results
- Experience using Web analytics tools – i.e. Google Analytics
- Strong presentation / influencing skills – create propositions / visions that instantly resonate with key stakeholders
- Experience in social account management, creative development is a plus
- Passionate about media and the industry, always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in marketing and in e-commerce.
- Well-organized with proficient time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both in English and Korean
- Proactive approach and attention to detail a must.
- Energetic and self-starter, able to work as part of a team, but also work independently
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.