- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the role
Your role as Retail & Shopper Marketing Assistant Manager for Dyson Korea is tasked to initiate and generate traffic to stores, shopper experience enhancement and finally conversion drive. Reporting to Head of Retail Excellence, this is an individual contributor role who would lead to develop a coherent Dyson Korea commercial plans by bridging between sales and marketing and bring it to life by channel / store level.
- Implementations of all locally relevant global retail programs to deliver premium in-store shopper experience and drive conversion.
- Develop the monthly in-store activities, plans and calendar for local events to accelerate sell-out by providing quality shopper experiences.
- Build the NPD retail marketing calendar & commercial package by channel, including end-to-end trade with account managers as well as trade marketing team and CRM support to drive the store traffic.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure all channel requirements are met.
- Develop conception, production, installation of any kind of local specific materials including in-store solutions such as POSM and GWP (development, sourcing & stock follow-up with CoE) liaising with Retail Development team in order to drive any channel-specific retail activations.
- Coordinate cross-function delivery of key Dyson events across consumer events, roadshow, retail activities such as pop-up as well as some other off-line executions like event for retailers.
- Effectively work with the global teams as well as local marketing team to obtain key assets and approvals (where relevant).
- Evaluate consumer events performance and collect insights.
- Build and manage yearly budget to delivery of high-quality executions while maximizing the costs efficiency.
- Minimum +7 years’ proven experience in shopper marketing, trade marketing, CRM management, or equivalent experience, preferably from Retail/Luxury brands or global FMCG company.
- Capability to understand the retailer & shopper insight and transmit it to executional plans.
- Strong planning and project management skills under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Creative approach with forward-thinking that helps to identify new business opportunity.
- Pro-active and agile with entrepreneurial spirit, finding new approaches and solutions to the challenges.
- Experience of managing external agencies and suppliers.
- Assertive, self-motivated, independent, dynamic and results-driven.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with multiple functions.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.