- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations, and more people.
From its beginnings in cyclonic vacuums, Dyson’s portfolio has grown to include five main areas of technology: Cord-free and corded vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, lighting, environmental control machines (purifying fans, heating and cooling fans and humidifiers) and hair styling tools, which are sold in more than 82 countries across the world. We are on a mission to improve our customer’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines, which keep their homes clean.
About the role
Drive Sales Performance
- Deliver sales results (volume and revenue) and profit
- Responsible negotiation with customers to deliver best terms and conditions that enable the business to deliver profitable growth and financial targets.
- Responsible for delivery customer plan and long-term & short-term sales strategy to contribute stable sales growth in channels
- Deliver annual business plan to customer and align with the annual business target through the right range plans and sales activities to support for each customer
- Deliver the strategy aggressively to customers and negotiate it via regular business planning meeting (MBR / QBR)
- Conduct robust business discussions with customers incorporating market intelligence, category facts, sales data and Dyson marketing and promotions
- Execute NPD launching process and successful launch through GTM strategy and in Dyson standards and communication with key stores where our direct Dyson SiS located.
- Deliver customer’s KPI and volume target by store and evaluate based on clear target
- Plan and execute sales activity in monthly / quarterly / yearly to beat the sales target
- Follow up guideline of execution tracking tool, promotion efficiency, cost, GM
- Execute sales planning processes to increase forecasting accuracy and ensure monthly delivery of results
- Head up with agility the most up-to-date risk & opportunity to the business based on right commercial intelligence and drive the best supports form relevant cross-functions as well as customers in order to mitigate any business risk and/or drive new incremental opportunity vs. target
Store & Experts Management
- Lead a team of up to 10 direct reports (Experts) in Dyson Direct Stores and multiple numbers of indirect team members in defined partner agencies
- Design and implement monthly sales incentive programs by effectively managing the budget and maximizing store efficiency. Constantly assess the head-count mapping and allocation in store level and optimize ROI
- Set up clear target for both quantitative (sales) and qualitative metrics and track performance of individual Experts in daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and ensure to be on-track against annual sales goals
- Carry out ongoing capability assessments to ensure your team are Experts in Dyson products and sales techniques
- Coach and develop your team, be in regular communication, work closely with Training Team and HRBP to deliver best in class development programs
- Drive seamless integration and collaboration between Experts and retailers
- Contribute to and implement strategic plans that maximize retail opportunities and revenue growth
- Strategically negotiate with retailers to secure the best location for Dyson SiS or Fixture displays in every door we sell our products and liaise with Retail Development team in Dyson as well as store managers to ensure to support for all the executional requirements from physical construction POV
- Work closely with Retail Development team to deliver and maintain best in class merchandising and display quality in every Dyson store and fixture
- Quantity: Sell-In (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly) / Achievement %
- GM (Gross Margin): (Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly) / Achievement %
- Quality: Mystery Shopper scores (MSP) and Execute properly for Pre planned activity (Regular MBR and QBR)
- Sales Team: Sales Managers and Sales Director in Retail Sales Team
- Internal Stakeholders: Planning, Trade MKT, Retail Development, Supply, Finance
- External: Buyers in customer & defined Agency
- Minimum 5 years of key account manager or equivalent role in FMCG / Retail industry in Sales Field
- Minimum 2 years in leading multiple numbers of team members
- Results-driven, agility and negotiation skills
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Intermediate in English and Native in Korean
- Computer skills (Excel & PowerPoint)
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.