- Hong Kong - Office
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve peoples’ lives; whether that be by engineering high performance technology to keep their floors and air clean – to patented beauty innovation to style their hair.
Dyson Hong Kong & Taiwan has established a strong presence across multiple categories such as Home, Beauty & Wearables. To accelerate business growth and solidify position as a market leader, we are committed to leveraging disruptive technologies, unique product offerings, compelling value propositions, and impeccably executed integrated marketing campaigns.
Our primary objective is to cultivate brand awareness, expand our market presence, and strengthen our reputation in the region. In pursuit of these goals, we are dedicated to building a high-performing brand marketing team capable of driving sustained business growth.
About The Role
Category strategy and product management
- Support in developing and executing the marketing calendar and annual plans to drive business growth.
- Take ownership of the assigned category, understand market insights and consumer needs to develop a long-term vision and commercial plan for category expansion.
- Working closely with global and local teams to ensure alignment and successful implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Utilize insights and data analytics such as market share, brand health, competitions to identify opportunities, challenges, and trends, informing strategic decision-making and category development.
- Demonstrate agility in adapting plans to market changes, executing tactical initiatives aligned with category strategy to drive sales growth.
Campaign management and media planning
- Develop strong communication strategy and launch plans aligned with business objectives and consumer insights.
- Work with media agency to develop effective media strategies, channels, and continuously optimize media spend.
- Collaborate with agency partners and content creators to deliver localized content that supports business goals.
- Own the category social media calendar & communication assets, serve as the gatekeeper to ensure relevancy and alignment with local messages.
- Partner with group commercial team and local counterparts to convert planning into impactful executions, with tracking towards business goals.
Go-to-market Implementation and Support
- Manage end-to-end go-to-market projects, ensuring smooth execution with coordination with cross-functional teams for timely delivery of key milestones.
- Collaborate with various teams including PR, supply chain, sales, retail, and distributors to lead category planning; foster alignment on business objectives, ensuring synergy across ATL and BTL planning efforts.
- Support retailers sell-in activities, providing necessary marketing materials and information to support distribution model to support category’s ambitious growth plans.
- Governance of category budget.
- Drive & monitor effective spending through KPIs measurement.
- Manage category P&L, through a full understanding of product lines, and stimulate demand.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing and category management experience, preferably with consumer brands. Luxury and beauty background is preferred.
- Experience working in multinational companies and international environments is preferred.
- Agility to adapt to frequent changes and navigate through complexity.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box.
- Proactive attitude to take initiative and drive projects forward.
- Team player to engage and collaborate with internal & external working partners.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver strategic initiatives.
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills.
- A visible passion for the product and the industry.
- Fluency in spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.