- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Retail Operations
- Sydney - Australia
About the roleOur Community Hubs exist to strength owner experience, education and cultivate a Dyson owner community. Our Community Hubs provide a touch point for our owners throughout their journey as a Dyson owner, delivering an exceptional experience through the repair and service of machines, along with education for owners to achieve the best possible outcome each time they use a Dyson machine.
At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. Our Community Hub Assistant Store Manager will support the Store manager to build, train and lead a team of service-oriented, passionate and ambitious Service Experts and Retail Experts to deliver outstanding owner experiences – fascinating customers through presentation and demonstration of our machines while also delivering world-class service and support for our current owners.
- Support the Store Manager in regard to operations, staffing, training, and customer service
- Lead, inspire and challenge a team to deliver an optimal owner experience – focusing on strengthening experience, education and cultivating a community of Dyson owners
- Drive Community Hub performance
- Lead by example and support your team to deliver an environment that heroes our machines, delivering best in class demonstrations and experiences
- Taking personal responsibility for achieving individual and store based KPIs, including daily, weekly and monthly sales, customer service and store profitability targets
- Launch new products and services
- Continuously build product knowledge and keep updated of any product developments, while supporting the store team to do the same
- Promote and build a positive work culture
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
- Promote and demonstrate Dyson behaviours.
- Promote, implement and comply with health and safety procedures.
- Proven experience of store leadership
- Proven experience in running the day to day operations of a store
- Work in a collaborative style with a passion to deliver a 5 star customer experience while driving commercial results
- Track record for creating innovative solutions that solve problems and/or challenge convention
- An understanding of in-store operations, managing work schedules, stock management, compliance, health and safety, security and all day to day requirements of running a store
- Demonstrate integrity in all their decisions and actions
- Ability to work flexibly to the business needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills / building relationships
- Have a passion for developing individuals
- Has an ability to shape long term plans into short term tactical steps
- Uses a combination of data, insights and logic in decision making and proven ability to think long term
- Passionate about delivering brand and product experiences
- Pro-active – prepared with solutions and anticipating problems
- Sense of ownership – committed to the delivery of projects
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to manage own workload, work autonomously and as part of a team
- Advanced Microsoft suite
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better. We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ. #LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.