- Canada - Vancouver Pacific Centre Demo Store
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve grown exponentially and expanded our reach with employees working in field sales and our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the Role:
- Lead by example and model the behaviors that reflect Dyson’s core values
- Lead and support a fun, engaging, and ambitious in-store culture ensuring the team is involved, valued, and recognized for their contribution
- Partner with Store Manager to translate the strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in customer experience, sales, and profit
- Take ownership for maintaining the highest standard of store maintenance including daily cleaning of product, fixtures
- Partner with Store Manager to ensure store achievement of targeted goals in service and sales
- Lead and converse with senior colleagues up to and including Director level; be comfortable hosting store visits with senior leadership and VIPs
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- 2+ years of retail management experience required
- Experience in delivering high level information to various stakeholders and business partners
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience required
- Experience in leading sales and operations in a retail store required
- Experience managing a P & L strongly preferred
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
Canada FT Benefits Package
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.