- Canada - Vancouver Pacific Centre Demo Store
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Dyson launched in Canada in 2006 with our headquarters in the heart of Toronto, where we’ve been recognized as one of the top employers to work for. In recent years, we’ve grown exponentially and expanded our reach with employees working in field sales and our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
At Dyson, we sell by demonstrating. Our Experts, Stylists and Retail Strategy and Operations team are Dyson advocates who know our technology inside out, and are excited by it. They are the face of Dyson, connecting our world-leading and pioneering technology with shoppers and owners.
About the Role:
- Lead by example and model the behaviors that reflect Dyson’s core values
- Lead and support a fun, engaging, and ambitious in-store culture ensuring the team is involved, valued, and recognized for their contribution
- Partner with Store Manager to translate the strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in customer experience, sales, and profit
- Take ownership for maintaining the highest standard of store maintenance including daily cleaning of product, fixtures
- Partner with Store Manager to ensure store achievement of targeted goals in service and sales
- Lead and converse with senior colleagues up to and including Director level; be comfortable hosting store visits with senior leadership and VIPs
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, some weekdays, holidays and as business dictates.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required
- 2+ years of retail management experience required
- Experience in delivering high level information to various stakeholders and business partners
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience required
- Experience in leading sales and operations in a retail store required
- Experience managing a P & L strongly preferred
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
At Dyson, how we reward you is linked to our high-performance culture. But it’s about more than salary and bonus. Through a package of financial, lifestyle and health benefits, we support whatever stage of life you’re in and the moments that matter.
- Dyson Matching RSP contributions
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Program
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Competitive Paid Time Off including Floater Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Generous Maternity Leave Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Options
Dyson is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.