- Poland - Krakow Office
The new Employee Services function within Dyson Business Services (DBS) organisation will provide process and service excellence to support Dyson’s growth ambitions with a goal of innovating and enhancing payroll services over time to meet the changing needs of the business.
About the Role
On a global basis, support the delivery of the company travel programme to ensure the most effective and efficient solutions are in place for the company. The role will support the Travel Manager in the delivery of the travel programme as well as support with the creation of the travel programme strategy, from conception to execution. With specific travel knowledge, this will be achieved through the creation and continual review of robust and forward-looking plans that demonstrate innovation and forward-thinking solutions. The role will develop relationships across markets and business units in order to understand and manage traveller needs whilst balancing compliance and cost. The role requires close working with the Travel Manager, supporting global initiatives and programme strategy, as well as independent working on definitive programme elements.
Impact on Business
- Supporting the travel booker community through activities such as booker forums, newsletters and management of ad-hoc travel queries through channels such as the travel inbox.
- Monitoring compliance across the travel policy and spend, driving corrective action as necessary
- The Assistant Travel Manager will be responsible for supporting and inputting into the creation of the overall global, regional and local travel programme strategy.
- Inputting into and supporting delivery of the programme communications plan, including business wide engagement in the travel programme.
- Constantly monitoring the travel industry, keeping up to date on sector advances, trends, opportunities and developments (e.g. entry or exit of suppliers, changes in pricing, risk profiles).
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Be the SME for the online booking and approval tools, be the first line of support for the systems and its users in all markets
- Monitoring the HR feed from Workday into Concur Travel and address any feed errors
- Support the application of the travel policy, including ongoing monitoring of compliance and influencing the business to drive increased adoption.
- Manage relevant travel suppliers, applying robust supplier relationship management principles and techniques to ensure most efficient and effective supplier relationships are in place to support the programme strategy.
- Develop strong relationships with the traveller booker communities, ensuring regular feedback is collated and fed back into the ongoing travel programme strategy.
- Support the Travel Manager, where needed, to develop and continually review robust, forward-looking strategy plans and the application of the programme strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the relevant travel stakeholders in different countries and markets within the business to ensure consistent and aligned delivery of the travel programme.
What We Can Offer
Private medical care
MyBenefit cafeteria program
Discount on Dyson products
Possibility of working from home
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.