- Singapore - Technology Centre
Reporting to the Group Treasurer and based in our Corporate Headquarters in Singapore, the Assistant Treasurer – Planning is responsible for all cash flow & capital planning activities as well as managing all Regional Treasury teams.
These responsibilities will encompass short- and long-term cash / liquidity forecasting, managing cash flow reporting, driving improvement and focus on working capital, and maintain robust capital planning processes. Additionally, the role will lead regional treasury teams ensuring appropriate support is provided to our regional operations and treasury services are consistently and efficiently delivered.
The role requires a hands-on approach while maintaining a strategic mindset. Working closely with the Group Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer – Operations, this role will provide treasury leadership identifying and leading transformational activities and ensuring Dyson Treasury delivers best in class performance.
- Manage cashflow forecasting and reporting process including short-term (3 month) and long-term (12-mth & 5 year) forecasts ensuring a high level of accuracy and insight to support business decision making.
- Maintain capital planning model to manage cash and funding requirements. Develop recommendations on shareholder distributions.
- Prepare cash and liquidity reporting to meet leadership requirements including Board reporting.
- Work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders (particularly supply chain & commercial) to identify and drive cashflow improvement initiatives. Identify and engage external providers, such as banks, to support such actions. Implement and monitor appropriate corporate policies to guide such activity.
- Lead regional treasury teams ensuring treasury services and support are delivered efficiently and meeting the needs of each region. Maintain treasury controls and policy compliance in each region.
- Monitor and implement appropriate funding and capital arrangement for global subsidiaries including managing annual cash repatriation reviews.
- Develop and train global team to deliver areas of responsibility and providing operations with required level of treasury expertise.
- Support Group Treasurer in leading treasury transformation activities, ensuring Dyson treasury continues to provide best practice support to the organization.
- Deputize for Group Treasurer when required representing Treasury in the broader organization.
- Ideally 10+ years of global experience in corporate treasury in a multi-national group ideally at a Group level. Experience in other areas of finance (FP&A, operations) would be beneficial.
- Strong accounting qualification (IFRS experience) and relevant experience e.g. in FX recording, reporting, analysis, interpretation, and reaction
- Systems experience, especially TMS (SAP ideally) but also banking proprietary systems and SWIFT.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- A strong team player with people management skills, confident in leadership of people and responsibilities, able to delegate, motivate and empathize
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a global environment.
- Initiative in resolving issues with energy for creating efficiencies and to sort things out thoroughly and early
- Confident and demonstrated experience in owning and running significant projects
- Relevant undergraduate degree.
- Soundly ethical and open in attitude
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.