- United States - Chicago Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in the US in 2002, and since then operations have grown exponentially. Our US headquarters is based in Chicago's Fulton Market. We also have employees working in field sales, our service centers, and in our growing number of Dyson Demo Store’s across the country.
About the Role:
Responsible for managing digital product and brand page merchandising experience across retail.com partner websites
- Effectively manage timelines to ensure product content and specification are available and ready for new product launches
- Maintain retailer product content and specifications library (Salsify)
- Manage and execute merchandising of below the fold rich content through product syndication tools (Syndigo)
- Work with retail account teams to ensure the up-to-date and most accurate completion of Dyson product information
- Ensure that Dyson online best practices are shared with retailers where appropriate
Work cross functionally with retail account, content/graphics, category/brand teams to understand and execute Dyson product brand vision
- Maintain close collaboration with retail account teams to understand retailer needs and site requirements
- Lead regular meetings with category and brand teams to develop briefs for new content for retailer websites
- Collaborate with graphics teams on digital content briefs for retail brand and product page needs
- Engage with Dyson.com site merchandising teams to align best practices for content optimization on retail.com websites
Share monthly reporting on retailer execution of Dyson’s merchandising and digital experience best practices
- Develop strategies to increase execution and compliance of digital experience best practices
- Utilize reporting and industry best practices to make recommendations on changes to content practices
- Undertake regular retailer site audits to check for product information, images and brand messaging
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.