- Design and Development
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
About the role
Dyson are seeking a highly experienced principal regulatory specialist in order to support our continued innovation in exciting new categories.
The successful candidate will have wide-ranging knowledge and experience of leading approval activities for medical, cosmetic and personal care projects. Our principal regulatory specialist will be responsible for obtaining the required approvals of products globally for our exciting new categories. This will include liaising with our global partners to ensure responsible people are in place and submitting relevant applications globally.
The principal regulatory specialist will have a detailed understanding of global regulatory structures, with a focus on medical, cosmetic and personal care requirements. Additionally the successful candidate will represent Dyson’s interests internationally when required and will maintain knowledge of any relevant updates or changes to approval requirements around the world.
It is the responsibility of our Principal regulatory specialists to mentor junior members of the team and to be a resource in their field of excellence for the global C&A team, Ensuring that knowledge is captured and communicated in an appropriate manner.
- Gain relevant approvals for Dyson products globally as required with a focus on new categories.
- Ensure all project approval risks are identified and effectively communicated to the relevant teams.
- Give specific planning guidance to project management teams.
- Liaise with Dyson markets around the world to manage specific product approvals when required.
- Mentor junior members of the global compliance and approvals team
- Represent Dyson in relevant standards committees or to regulatory bodies
- Ensure knowledge is captured and communicated effectively and in a timely manner.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject
- Good communication skills both oral and written to all levels of the business. Able to present complex subjects simply and clearly to the target audience.
- Extensive experience with global medical legislation and approval activities is required.
- Passion and agility to work in a diverse and agile environment
- Career development and growth in a global team
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Free on-site parking
- Sport centre
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.