- Operational Engineering
- Philippines - Advanced Manufacturing Office
- Responsible and accountable for painting process. Subject matter expert in Painting who able to teach/guide the engineers and collaborate with RDD/Ops/Procurement middle management to drive and deliver projects on time with right cost and quality.
- Deep technical Knowledge in Painting process development, well understands the paint visual & quality requirements, Problem solving capability .
- Strong knowledge of supplier management , supplier qualification , technical assessment , KPI measurement and Business relationship for escalation and expedite the delivery.
- Strong understanding of business processes to challenge ways of working to improve efficiencies. Able to identify and resolve differences and conflict between individuals and groups. Able to plan ahead, priorities tasks and coordinate the work of others.
- Weekly coordination with CM & RDD for jig & mask development & paint trial, Review the DFM.
- Be able to develop the ideas of cost innovation & problem solving techniques.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.