- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Compliance and approvals
- Singapore - Singapore
The ‘Compliance & Approvals’ (C&A) team ensure that all Dyson products meet the legal requirements for all countries of sale, gaining the necessary approvals or registrations in the appropriate timeframe.
Dyson are seeking an experienced associate principal regulatory specialist in order to support our continued innovation in exciting new categories.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of leading compliance activities of medical and personal care devices including the use of the IEC 60601 family of standards. The associate principal regulatory specialist will be responsible for identifying the global regulatory requirements that Dyson’s products shall comply with and shall advise on the implementation for all Dyson products, with an emphasis on new categories.
The associate principal regulatory specialist will have an understanding of global regulatory and standards structures, maintaining knowledge of any relevant updates or changes and may represent Dyson’s interests internationally when required.
It is the responsibility of our associate principal regulatory specialists to mentor junior members of the team and to be a resource in their field of excellence for the global C&A team, Ensuring that knowledge is captured and communicated in an appropriate manner.
About the role
- To compile the global compliance strategy and relevant requirements for any Dyson product with a focus on new categories.
- Ensure all compliance risks are identified and effectively communicated to the relevant teams.
- Give specific design guidance to designers based on requirements from the relevant standards or legislation.
- Liaise with Dyson markets around the world to manage specific product approvals when required.
- Mentor junior members within the team.
- May represent Dyson in relevant standards committees or to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure knowledge is captured and communicated effectively and in a timely manner.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant technical subject.
- Good communication skills both oral and written to all levels of the business. Able to present complex subjects simply and clearly to the target audience.
- Experience with global medical and personal care legislation is required with experience of using the IEC 60601 family of standards
- Passion and agility to work in a diverse and agile environment
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.