- Robotics and Machine Learning
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You'll join an ambitious and rapidly growing research team at Dyson HQ, focused on building real robots to go into people’s homes. The team is very diverse, covering topics including Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Robot Control, Mechatronics, Electronics and Human-Robot Interaction, all with the backdrop of a friendly and multi-cultural work environment.
You will work in the cutting edge of the Robotics field where learning from the environment is the key. Your role will:
- Contribute to the development of the on-going internal Reinforcement Learning efforts.
- Design, implement and evaluate both new methods and learning tasks.
- Identify opportunities to apply reinforcement learning techniques to improve our robots performance.
- Report and present developments including status and results clearly and efficiently both verbally and in writing.
- Keep up-to-date with the state-of-the-art in the field of Reinforcement Learning with particular focus on Robotics.
- Attend technical conferences throughout the world.
- PhD in machine learning, neuroscience or computer science.
- Extensive experience in Reinforcement Learning and AI/ML.
- Demonstrable experience with modern Machine Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Chainer)
- Strong knowledge and experience of Python and C++.
- Very Good Knowledge of Robotics.
- Good Experience with ROS
- Experience with control for robots
- Experience with real-time dynamic operation
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines