- Information Technology
- India - Gurgaon Office
Automation Business Analyst
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
About the role:
This role forms a critical part of success for the new established Dyson Business Services (DBS) and an enabler of the future operating model. This role reports to DBS Head of Intelligent Automation Delivery.
The DBS organization provides process and service excellence to support the Company with a goal of delivering strategic value, innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business. The Automation Business Analyst should have a transformational mindset, high communication skills and expertise in analysing complex business processes. This person is an expert in conducting meetings, interviews and workshops and mapping out user-conducted processes. They will use their experience to prepare the detailed and professional documentation for automation projects.
- Working with Global Process Owners and Subject Matter Experts to define and explore processes for automation
- Understanding, mapping and describing “As Is” processes, as conducted by the business today, including the “happy path” and all exception paths
- Collecting and validating process metrics
- Challenging status quo of “As Is” processes and proposing new solutions with actionable recommendations
- Identifying pain points and improvement opportunities
- Defining requirements and “To be” state solution, by working and communicating with various parts of the business
- Creating and obtaining a sign-off on the Process Definition Document
- Encouraging teams to create and build new solutions to improve quality of service
- Promoting digital innovation to transform the way people work and improve experience of customers using services of DBS
- Supporting global complex transformation programmes, where automation is a key enabler
Who you are:
- An automation transformation specialist with experience in Shared Services organisation
- Experienced in identifying automation opportunities, enabling process redesign and applying innovative and creative solutions to solve issues
- You have good inter-personal communication skills, collaborating with subject matter experts, business process owners and developers
- You have good written skills with the ability to produce clear, detailed and accurate documentation
- You are able to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve the delivery framework
- You have experience and knowledge of RPA software (UiPath preferred)
- You have an enquiring mind to analyse and question existing processes to ensure a full and correct understanding is gained
- You have experience in working directly in business (finance with SAP) is nice to have
- You can influence solution and showcase value of automation
- You are energetic and assertive, collaborative, resilient and motivated by challenges
You are comfortable with ambiguity
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.