- Information Technology
- India - Gurgaon Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re driven by progress and thrive on the challenge of relentless improvement. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different. And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
About the role:
This role forms a critical part of success for the new established Dyson Business Services (DBS) and an enabler of the future operating model. This role reports to DBS Automation Lead.
The DBS organization provides process and service excellence to support the Company with a goal of delivering strategic value, innovating and enhancing services over time to meet the changing needs of the business. The Automation Specialist should be a strong and proactive automation professional with a transformational mindset and a delivery record of automation projects. This person is a specialist in conducting business analysis and mapping out user-conducted processes and in developing RPA configuration based on defined business requirements and against a defined implementation standards and best practices. They will use their experience in process transformation and technology application to increase quality of services delivered.
The role is responsible for:
Requirements and business analysis:
Working with SMEs to define and explore processes for automation
Understanding, mapping and describing “As Is” processes, as conducted by the business today, including the ‘happy path’ and common exception paths
Collecting and validating process metrics
Identifying pain points and improvement opportunities
Defining requirements and “To be” state solution, by working and communicating with various parts of the business
Creating and obtaining a sign-off on the Process Definition Document
Designing RPA solutions in accordance with the adopted design principles, standards and best practices
Producing solution designs as well as configuring and altering RPA automation processes as needed
Creating and maintaining solution documentation
Creating testing deliverables, identifying all the process scenarios and their expected outcomes
Delivery of service
Configuring RPA solutions that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
Working closely with business analysts when communicating with the subject matter experts (SMEs) and the business process owners to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automated solution
Ensuring creation of high-quality solution design documentation that adheres to the delivery methodology in accordance with standard design principles, conventions and best practices
Provide hypercare to the business for any new solutions
Champion digital innovation and embed change:
Deliver continuous improvement practices as tasked
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
Contribute to knowledge base, known-error database and a repository of ‘lessons learned’ to support effective knowledge management
Support global complex transformation programmes, where automation is a key enabler
Who you are:
- You have experience and knowledge of UiPath software
- You have understanding of software development life-cycle, from initial solution design, implementation, testing and production release (experience with Git will be an asset)
- Experienced in enabling process redesign and applying innovative and creative solutions to solve issues
- You have strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- You are able to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve the delivery framework
- You understand data flows, finance, HR and procurement processes, especially within SAP (S/4Hana) environment
- You have an enquiring mind, the process analyst will be needed to analyse and question existing processes to ensure a full and correct understanding is gained
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear, detailed and accurate documentation
- Good inter-personal communication skills, communicating with subject matter experts, business process owners
- You understand workflow-based logic and a business process from a workflow diagram and are able to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- You are energetic and assertive, collaborative, resilient and motivated by challenges
- You are proactive in your daily tasks and responsibilities
- You have great communication skills, can influence solution and showcase value of automation
- You are comfortable with ambiguity
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.