- Business Development
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Purpose of Position
To develop and expand a business for Dyson products in South Korea B2B channel. Responsible for B2B vertical(channel) expansion and achieving results in S.Korea.
Main Accountabilities and Supporting Activities:
- Annual budget plan and strategy development for vendors in chare.
- Business development in Korea; acquiring new leads, converting into appointments and converting into sales.
- Working alongside the vendor sales team and equipping them to be effective through training and marketing information.
- All commercial elements of the relationship with our appointed vendor, including pricing, range, customer service and contract negotiations.
- Accurate submission of sell-in forecast reports on a weekly basis.
- Provision of information and resources that allows a vendor to market our products effectively.
- Maintenance of a sales lead database for the region (Salesforce.com).
- Understand the total Professional opportunity. Analyse and segment the Korea market, prioritising opportunities in the short / medium / long term.
We are looking for someone who has 10-15 years of experience in:
- Solid experience of working in a high performing sales team in B2B.
- Commercial – sales/marketing experience.
- Proven delivery of sales results.
- High level experience of customer negotiations.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills.
- Strong team player capable of building relationship across teams.
- Entrepreneurial flair.
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach.
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections.
- Intelligent, quick-thinking, alert.
- Calm, logical, comfortable with all levels.
- Results driven.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.