- United Kingdom - Hullavington Office
Dyson are seeking enthusiastic team players to join our superb in-house cafes on a permanent basis. This is no ordinary on-site Café, we are a global technology company with over 3,000 people based on site and still growing.
This role is based in Hullavington, Wiltshire
Our Café facilities are open from 6am to 7pm and shifts will be within those operating hours working 39 hours a week Monday to Friday. With some occasional weekend work and evening work.
About the Role
- Providing consistently quality beverages and products for all customers by closely following café recipes and procedures
- Ensuring customer-centred service by: welcoming and connecting with every customer, remaining calm and positive responding to customer needs
- Using initiative to ensure the café, back kitchen and stock room is always clean, organised, efficient & improving.
- Following café policies and procedures for: Merchandising, ordering, restocking, rotating and storing of products and supplies
- Cleaning duties in all areas of operation
- Personal appearance, professionalism, customer service, communication and teamwork
- Working to a high standard in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
- Preparation of food including sandwiches and salads when required
- Completing in house training such as Food Hygiene, COSHH and Allergen Training
- Positive attitude and able to be proactive in the workplace
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a large team
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a can-do attitude
- Willing to confidently learn Barista skills and food preparation and be able to take responsibility for the constant quality of our products served
- Committed to giving customers a positive experience of our cafes!
- Ability to switch between café roles, food prep, cleaning, till and drinks
- Ability to maintain a positive morale and professional attitude as part of the team
- Clean and organised (able to clean as they go)
- Excellent customer experience skills and delivering service
- Barista skills
- Experience working in a retail, café or customer facing environment
- 27 days annual leave
- Lunch will be provided
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports Centre
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.