- Mexico - Mexico City Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people. Dyson launched in Mexico in 2018 as our first step into Latin America. Our Mexico office is located in the Polanco area of Mexico City and our expanding team is a key contributor in helping us deliver growth throughout the market.
About the role:
The Beauty & Digital Channel Manager will plan, execute, and maximize comprehensive, strategic business plans for Amazon.com and Beauty Channel resulting in the delivery of sales and profit growth of existing and new Dyson products.
Achieve sales, profit, and inventory goals. Cultivate strong working relationships cross-functional teams both internally and externally.
- Deliver sales while managing inventory levels and mix
- Analyze overall market for sales trends and competitive landscape.
- Manage day-to-day account needs
- Develop strategic growth plans to achieve the agreed upon goal
- Forecast at the account and product level as required
- Manage funds and resources for the best return on investment; analyze data and implement high quality solutions and actions to drive business proactively with customer or team
- Understanding of paid search advertising strategies and tactics.
- Seek consensus and approval from internal stakeholders for proposed plans; negotiate with accounts to achieve company's best position
- Monitor retailer sales and inventories; assess risks and opportunities; communicate and implement best profit and high customer satisfaction solutions
Develop and manage relationships and processes with internal business partners.
- Develop, lead, and identify ideal process and key stakeholders to assure all necessary deliverables are achieved
- Seek out decision makers and influencers, create positive working relationships across all levels of the business
- Create positive working relationships across all levels of the business
- Accountability for all business processes related to the position, for example marketing, accounts receivable, legal, customer service, and all related administrative due diligence
Plan, develop, and manage relationships with Beauty and Digital Channel partners.
- Represent Dyson to the trade; demonstrate exemplary execution of Dyson values with business partners and emerging businesses.
- Develop and manage client relations; serve as the first point of contact for client concerns and issues, escalating and involving senior leaders as needed.
- Seek out decision makers and influencers, to best manage the business; create positive working relationships across all levels of their organizations.
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of customers and channels and the ability to communicate that knowledge.
- Execute plans regarding distribution, merchandising, pricing, and product placement, including negotiating contracts and various programs with customers
- Identify opportunities and related risks; assess situation and propose action
Fulfill other duties as necessary.
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience working with Beauty Specialty Stores and Digital Channel accounts
- 7+ years’ experience in account sales, account management, or managing a buyer relationship, experience with digital retail, retailer negotiations and strong data analytics preferred.
- Proficiency in English language skills
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, and sales principles
- Diverse experience working with supporting departments, including operations, trade marketing, channel management, category management and finance required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to think creatively and develop long-term plans for product launches which maximize brand awareness and profit, while minimizing channel conflict
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good customer and cross functional interface capabilities; excellent presentation and influencing skills
- P&L proficiency and ability to optimize ROI using retail math
- Ability to accurately forecast demand for sales and profit growth on a micro and macro level
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, advanced proficiency in Excel
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
MX-FT Benefits Package
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.