- Salary will be based upon experience and credentials.
- Information Technology
- Chicago - USA
The Americas IT team is a team in the making and therefore it is an extremely exciting time to join. The team is reforming and focusing on driving value to all business providing end to end IT services. New roles like the Business Analyst for Owner Experience, focusing on SAP CRM and other contact centre tools role have been created to ensure we build capabilities in region that allow us to deliver value to the business. Being part of a global IT organisation, the Americas team works closely with core teams in Malmesbury, UK where the company is headquartered.
AccountabilitiesReporting to the Business Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Supporting the implementation of information system and enhancements in line with business need and aiding benefits realisation.
- Investigating, analysing and reviewing project or business documentation.
- Supporting the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems.
- Supporting the creation and iteration of acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
- Producing business models and assisting in the development of business cases.
- Working independently or collaboratively on complex situations and tasks.
- Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues.
- Acting as a role model and/or coach to Associate Business Analysts.
- Project Managing small projects when appropriate.
SkillsWhat you'll need:
- Experience in implementing tools like, SAP CRM, eRetailing systems, digital marketing systems.
- Knowledge requirements will depend on the area the BA is deployed in; i.e. a BA embedded into a finance team may require SME finance or system knowledge.
- Once embedded, will typically demonstrate good Domain and/or System knowledge inside own area. Minimal Domain and/or System knowledge outside of own area.
- Awareness of the wide range of activities performed by BAs.
- Can cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
- Can achieve excellent results on small, less complicated work without supervision.
- Some years (>5) of practical experience working within the discipline.
- Relevant professional Qualifications, ideally including;
- Experience in Project Management and SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with selecting appropriate techniques to accomplish business analysis tasks in different conditions.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.