- Information Technology
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
At Dyson, we demand the highest standard of performance from the technologies we engineer. Our people expect the same from the technology that supports them. We are a community that appreciates and advocates better engineering. A community of pioneers.
Dyson IT are mid-transformation. Our aim, to create robust IT architecture, to manage data effectively and efficiently and continue to grow our world-class team. A team who is strategic, enabling business acceleration, growth and success.
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dyson's global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
About the role
Reporting to the Business Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Supporting the implementation of information system and enhancements in line with business need and aiding benefits realisation.
- Investigating, analysing and reviewing project or business documentation.
- Supporting the definition of requirements for improving processes and systems.
- Supporting the creation and iteration of acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
- Producing business models and assisting in the development of business cases.
- Working independently or collaboratively on complex situations and tasks.
- Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues. Acting as a role model and/or coach to Associate Business Analysts.
You'll need to have:
- Years (>2) of broad practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
- Knowledge requirements: Deep functional understanding from SAP: Sales and Distribution, Material Management and Logistic.
- Once embedded, will typically demonstrate good Domain and/or System knowledge inside own area. Minimal Domain and/or System knowledge outside of own area.
- Awareness of the wide range of activities performed by BAs.
- Can cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
- Can achieve excellent results on small, less complicated work without supervision.
- Project implementation via Agile or waterfall and enhancement process.
We'd also like to see:
- Relevant professional qualifications; including either:
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- IIBA Level 3 Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- A willingness to work towards more advanced Qualification such as:
- BCS Advanced International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Experience of working in matrix structures, with cross functional teams and operating under both line reporting and project task managers
- Experience of working in agile / scrum framework environments
- Has experience with S/4 Hana implementation.
- FMCG industry
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
# LI Dyson
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.