- Cologne - Germany
About the roleThe Role
Whilst pockets of insight and analytics exist, building our analytical capabilities is a core pillar of Dyson's global data strategy. As more consumers engage with Dyson, owning more types of products, and across more markets, the volumes of data is now vast. Understanding how to use this data to improve everything from customer experiences, campaign development and retailer business planning will all be key to Dyson’s success.This role sits within the EMEA Business Intelligence & Analytics team and is tasked with supporting the implementation of the Business Analytics roadmap supporting market requirements and helping to drive strategies with data lead insights. Through regular touch points with stakeholders you will identify opportunities for new and improved analytics and work with our BI & data team to bring those requirements to life. Key to the role is capturing requirements, defining and delivering solutions that underpin analysis that directly informs critical business decisions. You will leverage data from centrally driven data sources to produce recommendations that enhance our operational efficiency. Understanding and aligning to department as well as market goals and strategy is at the centre of the role.
• Provide support and guidance to the Business Analysts responsible for utilising data and reporting to provide valuable business insights.
• Ensure that the markets are enabled with informative BI & analytics by capturing clear requirements and ensuring delivery to agreed timelines.
• Design & implement analytical solutions that drive operational efficiency & provide business insights
• Support the Business Analytics roadmap working with our market colleagues to collaborate on priorities & delivery.
• Manage proactive communication with stakeholders around data availability and roadmaps
About youSkills: • Experience of gathering and interpreting business needs and translating them into functional and technical requirements
• Develop analysis that is easy to understand and digest
• Excellent communication skills building strong business relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to manipulate large and complex data sets
• Significant experience of commercial analytics
• Experience of using visualisation software e.g. Tableau
Person specification / Core Competencies:
• Excellent communication skills to explain complex ideas in simple terms
• Organised, delivery focussed and comfortable working on own initiative
• Good commercial awareness
• Ability to work at a fast pace and to deadlines
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.