- Project Management
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson is rapidly expanding in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next five years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2025, there will be a multitude of new machines, new product portfolios and Dyson’s headcount will have grown.
About the role
- The Business Change Manager is responsible for the communication and engagement strategies taking the Future of Direct and Experience, Data and Content programme on the change journey and supporting ‘people’ as they move through the various stages of the change curve
- The BC Manager is responsible for the Business readiness element of the programme, which ensures the business is ready both operationally and commercially for the changes being implemented
- Responsible for creating & maintaining all elements of Change documentation where the BC Manager is involved
- Change plan
- Change IA’s
- Change RAID log
- Success criteria
- Governance structure
- Diligent risk management with close management of effective mitigations, escalating risks and issues in project governance where necessary
- Work with the FoDE Business Change Lead to develop the Commercial Business Change governance and ways of working. This will require liaising with the Central and Regional Change Teams to ensure all change across Dyson is managed consistently where possible
- Create and maintain an overall change plan
- Identify cross-dependencies and people impacts
- Document, monitor and regularly report benefits for the change
- Proven experience in business process change and analysis.
- Ability to work alone and have a proven track record in delivery of end to end process analysis (requirements, as is analysis, development of ‘to be’ state, impact assessment, impact management.)
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Stakeholder management skills up to senior manager.
- Be able to think holistically and analytically and know when to take which approach.
- Commercially aware.
- Understanding of Agile and/ or prince 2 methodologies (Sprint vs waterfall approaches).
- Business process analysis.
- Lean/six sigma advantageous.
- Microsoft packages intermediate + (Excel, Word, PPT, Visio).
- Process focus and detail orientated without losing bigger picture.
- Bilingual (EU countries advantageous)
- Experience across – Direct Retail, Digital, Customer Services, Operations, Warehousing and logistics
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.