- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Assist the General Manager of PAM and Risk and Business Continuity Manager to implement Global Manufacturing and Procurement BCM Programme across Outsource Manufacturing, In-house Manufacturing and Critical Suppliers.
- Work directly with functions across Dyson Operations to assist them with the development of their approach to business continuity planning and improve their resilience and readiness to manage incidents and crisis
- Work directly with other functions across Dyson to ensure all supporting requirements to roll out and maintain the Global Manufacturing and Procurement BCM Programme
- Support and advise Dyson Contract Manufacturers and critical suppliers on business continuity and resilience to meet Dyson’s requirements
- Plan and conduct internal and external audit on Dyson Contract Manufactures and critical suppliers to review business continuity management documentations to ensure fitness for use and compatibility with Dyson’s business continuity requirements
- Conduct technical and awareness training sessions and workshops to raise staff awareness and capabilities in the areas of Business Continuity Management
- Improve Dyson’s approach to business continuity, supporting a risk aware culture across the Dyson Operations and assisting the business to recognise the value and benefits of effective business continuity management
- Specific projects will be required from time to time requiring in depth risk and operational focus to support improving Dyson’s operational resilience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, preferably in Technology, IT or Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in business continuity management in ISO22301 certification and programme maintenance. Prior working experience in Consumer Electronics Manufacturing or Technology Company will be advantages
- Good understanding of international and industrial BCM standards and local regulatory requirements, experience with crisis/incident management, professional BCM certification by a recognized BCM Institution (i.e. DRII, BCI) and ISO22301 Lead Auditor certification are required. Understanding in Loss Prevention is preferred.
- Understand how to design, develop and implement business continuity frameworks and governance and the ability to understand a diverse range of operational and strategic risks.
- Direct experience in incident/crisis response and crisis management support.
- Possess proficiency in related programme development, organization and administration of business continuity programs
- Understanding of ISO standards and best practices applied to business continuity management.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to maintain strong relationships within the team and with business partners.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to converse in a second language other than English is preferred
- Willingness to travel
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.