- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Sales Account Management
- Hong Kong - Hong Kong
To lead, develop and implement tailored plans to drive growth in sales and profitability of Dyson Professional products in Hong Kong and Macau. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing partners and distributors, carry out sales strategy set by management and establish new channel for professional products as well as management of Key Accounts, and, to be a Dyson ambassador to build a strong relationship with designers/architects.
1. Represent Dyson Professional to promote Dyson professional product range and expand business network
· Promote Dyson professional products in different platforms and channels including exhibitions, summits, architects and designers meetings, customer meetings
· Ensure business plan covers Architect specification, Food prep, Entertainment, Building Supplies, Healthcare and Washroom Supplies.
· Maintain close relationship with Designer/architect with regular visit/revisit, product update, project reference update, and project discussion
· Aware of competitors performance and collect useful market information then feedback to management timely
2. Distributorship /KA Management
· Work closely with existing business partners.
· Negotiate and construct contractual and trading agreements with business partners and distributors.
· Understand each of our business partners’ strength and weakness. Work with them to focus on the right direction, utilize their business network on finding new leads, and support them under our capability.
· Follow up projects together with distributors/dealers, designers/architects, sometimes project owners.
· Set up regular business review for on project pipeline progress, business conversation rate, potential leads with business partners
· Work collaboratively with business partners to ensure channel strategy set by management is executed including joint call for key meetings, attend & support segment exhibitions etc.
· Ensure pricing strategy in line with management and overall company guidelines.
· Provide proper support to the distributors according to each of their capability: products and Sales training, business consultation on their business segmentation focus, and be a brand representative for key meetings
3. Achieve assigned Sales target, maintain profitability and product type focus
· Ensure monthly and yearly volume net revenue and margin targets are met and communicate LE plans.
· Monitor P&L performance of responsible accounts
· Responsibility for Hong Kong/Macau and KA professional forecast and collaborate with Sales operation to ensure effective build planning is taken place, with routine
· Track business partner performance including projects progress, trial, selling process by setting the suitable KPIs for each of them.
· Weekly update of major project sales pipelines through company intranet (Salesforce)
· Regular update and Sales planning with direct report.
· Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
· Basic technical background with understanding of motor function or lighting products
· Strong commercial acumen and numerate
· Articulate and ability to conduct Road Shows and exhibition
· Can work independently and proactively to communicate with customers
· Willing to approach new/1st time customers
· Team player who is flexible and willing to go beyond the job description
· Assertive, engaging, driven and dynamic
· Intelligent, quick thinking and alert
· Self-starter who can act independently with high integrity
· Persuasive, personable, clear communication
· Ability to influence at a senior level
· Result orientated, create strategy and with never give up attitude to try and achieve the target· Willing to take challenge and think out of the box without compromising integrity
· 5 years or more work experience: Extensive successful track record of b 2 b experience, across diverse Hong Kong/Macau markets and KA management
· Prefer to have work experience in building material industries or Facilities Management
· Experience in Specification for products to designers/architects is preferred· Experience of working with cross functional teams.