- Competitive Salary
- Sales Account Management
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious person who is seeking the opportunity to build a successful sales career within one of the most innovative and market leading organisations.By joining the Professional (B2B) team you will be at the forefront of market developments and you will be responsible for implementing and delivering the exciting UAE sales strategy based in the Dubai Office.
This exciting role will have responsibility for the full Dyson Professional range across the UAE with a focus on the Dubai and Abu Dhabi Emirates
Reporting to Head of Professional – Middle East, Turkey and Africa, there are four key area’s of focus that need to be delivered:
• Local Distribution Management – As a Distributor market, relationships will need to be created with Key Senior Management within our Distribution Partners Business. Strong relationships will also be required with sales people that work within the Distribution business to help grow sales in line with the budget.
• Drive end customer Airblade Sales – Focus on managing end customer opportunities to secure Airblade sales across key verticals such as Offices, Transport, Education. Whilst a number of leads are generated through marketing activities, hunting for new opportunities will also be required.
• Grow sales of “Consumer Technology” – We now sell our Consumer products (Hair Dryers, Purification, Lighting and Vacuums) to B2B locations. A key part of this role will be to grow this segment of the business selling to Hotels, Gyms, Offices and Education.
• Engage with Architects and Designers – Specification is key to the long term sales of our products across the UAE where construction continues to be a key economic driver. Ensuring we have strong relationships with the Architect and Design sector is key to maintaining Specification projects. This will also include delivery of “Lunch and Learns” to educate the A&D community.
This is the minimum requirement to be successful in the role:
Achievement of account and sector specific targets
• Responsible for incremental volume and revenue growth
• Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with all customers
• Exceeding individual targets and key performance indicators
Effective journey and activity planning
• Demonstrating geographical knowledge in efficient journey planning of appointments to achieve productivity KPI’s and cover all other activity
• Developing and implementing a visit schedule, to maximise customer face time
• Seek to establish new and innovative ways to selling the Dyson Professional range
Accurate reporting and communication
• To manage all sales opportunities through CRM platform; Salesforce.com and ensure all tasks are completed on time
• Circulation of all activity plans to line manager and key stakeholders in a timely manner
• Liaise with the Professional marketing team to support with future initiatives, utilising knowledge taken from the Field
• Delivery of clear communication to all customers
Business meeting skills
• Demonstrate a high level of planning and preparation for all face to face meetings
• Present clear and compelling propositions to all customers through well-structured meetings
• Gain an understanding of the key drivers for each channel/sector of customer and tailor commercial proposals and solutions to exceed these needs
• Deliver effective sales presentations using a variety of formats
Distributor partner support
• Deliver effective sales & product training to Distributor partner sales teams
• Create and continually grow a pipeline of new accounts, with Distributor partner sales teams
• Ensure regular accompanied sales meetings are attended with Distributor partner sales teams
Fulfill other duties as required
• Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
• Fix things that require fixing
• Identify problems and find solutions
• As new product ranges enter the Professional remit adapt working practices to deliver fantastic results
• Graduate education preferred, but not required• Proven, field based, sales experience within the B2B arena, including –• Excellent lead generation experience• Proven customer management background• Demonstrable and successful business development experience• Experience in a product based environment is desirable• Proven ability to negotiate• Excellent relationship building skills• Track record of innovation and problem solving• Excellent journey planning skills• History of exceeding sales targets
• Effective and concise communicator• Exceptional presentation skills• CRM system knowledge• Commercial acumen• Excellent time management• Sales process delivery
• Self-starter• Self-motivated• Strong team player• Assertive and able to overcome objections• Confident• Hungry for success