- Sales Account Management
- Singapore - Singapore
Working as part of a dedicated team on the ground in Singapore, this role reports to the Sales Director, SEA.
About the roleWorking closely with the Sales Director to develop and implement tailored plans to drive volume and profit growth of our consumer products across our Developing SEA markets; currently Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and the Philippines. Work collaboratively with distributor partners to create and implement successful sales and marketing plans.
Communicate product specifications, build demonstration excellence, manage value proposition, sales process, and marketing strategy to Dyson team in distributor businesses and work closely with SEA sales leadership on overall strategy to support the growth and success of this growing region.
Develop and deliver clear execution plan by markets
- Translate Dyson’s commercial goals into a detailed set of execution plans with distributors which focus on ‘controllable inputs’, getting specific about what both the distributor and Dyson will do. Ensure inputs are consistent with Dyson’s SEA strategy and goals, and check the inputs deliver the commercial plan
- Deliver and monitor progress vs. plans
- Manage brand investment budgets, calculating ROIs to reinforce effectiveness of future activities
- Collaborate with Dyson Marketing and PR teams to ensure delivery of brand building activities on time and in a manner consistent with Dyson standards
- Share global best practice across SEA markets
- Drive and monitor distriubutor’s hiring of dedicated Dyson resource within their organisations, based on plans agreed with Dyson
- Coach and train local Dyson team on Dyson DNA, brand guidelines, our technologies and the ‘Dyson basics’ across retail and demonstration.
- Prepare, coordinate and deliver a training programme across the region, including train the trainer and Dyson ‘Academies’
- Design and drive Dyson Expert monitoring and assessment methodologies to improve conversion
- Review and react to market share data where available. Maintain knowledge of industry trends, competing or complementary technologies and competitive threats
- Report sales versus budget and explain performance on a monthly basis
- Track Distributor performance and measure through sales KPIs (Retail Sales, Sell in, Store expansion)
- Collaborate with the IBD Supply Chain team and DMSB to ensure effective build plans are in place
- Ensure accurate rolling forecasts and timely orders are placed by each Distributor
About youQualifications, Essential Skills & Abilities:
- BA in Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 5 years of related experience. Experience in Vietnam and ability to speak Vietnamese strongly preferred.
- Previous sales experience with disruptive technology and vision selling strongly preferred, including proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Hands on experience of (trade) customer engagement preferred
- Strong analytical skills – must be numerate
- Able to manage complex projects
- Successful track record of launching new and disruptive technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to changing work priorities; and ability to maintain good working relationships while dealing appropriately with sensitive and confidential matters and with a wide variety of personal contacts
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Ability to work independently and travel 30% of time including occasional weekends for conferences and events
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.