- Competitive + Super + Bonus
- Field Sales
- WA/SA, Australia
About the roleThe Business Development Manager is responsible for delivering profitable sales for the Dyson Professional (Airblade and cross category) range of technology. This is done through end users and distribution partners by influencing key stakeholders in the B2B space. The role will be field based covering Western Australia and South Australia with the core aspect of the role targeting, identifying and developing project opportunities, driving our technology into areas ‘outside of the home’.
Reporting to the National Sales & Specification Manager who is based out of Sydney, this role is autonomous and field based meaning regular travel is required. You will be responsible for driving sales and specification into end users, architects, builders, contractors and distribution partners across all markets within your territory.
- Responsibility of the overall sales within WA/SA
- Develop and implement targeted market vertical and region based business plans.
- Identify, develop and secure project opportunities and effectively manage and grow your opportunity pipeline within a market vertical approach.
- Responsible for driving sales of Dyson technology into the B2B environment.
- Drive sales of Dyson Airblade and cross category products through end users, architects, builders, contractors and distribution partner interactions.
- Meet and exceed all individual based performance targets.
- Remain proactive in your approach to your defined market verticals.
- Develop strong market relationships and network with all key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain reliable and accurate forecasts within region using salesforce CRM.
- Maintain high level of precise reporting to the business across monthly reports, forecasts, stock reporting.
- Own your regions and passionately grow Dyson technology and brand.
About youYou will be energetic, driven, and an experienced B2B professional who is looking to take charge and develop the opportunity rich regions with exceptional product technology. As well as this you will possess the following:
- Strong region or territory management experience within a business sales environment.
- Be a natural 'hunter', proactive in nature ready to drive your own demand
- A successful track record in targeting and converting new business particularly focusing on the end user.
- Comfortable working autonomously and in a 'home-office' environment
- Experience in high level negotiations and understanding of specification sales.
- Ability to influence key decision makers in a product based environment.
- Ability to position Dyson products and understand what makes them different.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Effectively adapt your style and tailor to your audience.
BenefitsAt Dyson, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We value you bringing yourself to work and we want to deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. Outside of a competitive salary and sales bonus, our team members receive generous product discounts, additional paid annual leave, paid parental leave and ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will be provided with all tools of trade (laptop, phone). Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited to adopt new ways of doing things differently, and better.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.