- Business Development
- Hong Kong - Office
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Business Development Manager is a key position within the team and is responsible for growing our brand and sales in the market and across all channels especially 3rd Party/Key Accounts by collaborating and building strategic plans with our distributor.
The role reports into the Senior Business Development Manager, , Hong Kong and works cross functionally with internal Dyson teams (Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations). The successful candidate is accountable for growing market share, sales and profits across indirect channel, leveraging the full retail potential and formulating and delivering best practice plans. Collaborate with distributor to drive long term and short term business objectives.
About the role:
- Responsible for delivering volume, market share and revenue with the distributor.
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Develop and build relationships with key customers and a network of contacts, understand customer needs and achieve business objectives together with distributor.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams (Marketing, finance and supply chain) to ensure efficient and effective execution
- Resolve any issue and problems of your distributor and act as a link between distributor and internal team
- Support in ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above
- 6 years+ relevant experiences in a MNC/ Matrix environment
- Proven delivery of sales results in managing distributor & developing new business
- High level experience of key account/customer negotiations or distributor management
- Consumer Goods background or technology sales background preferred
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Self-starter who sees things to completion
- Good team player
- Results driven
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.