- Project and Programme Management
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
The Dyson Business Improvement Analyst is a high calibre change analyst, recognised for their ability to analyse business processes, determine the impacts of the change (technically and operationally) and support the Project Change Manager in managing the change impact back into the business e.g. impacts to people, operational, market ways of working and commercially.
With first class communication skills, you can take complex processes and analysis outputs and can easily articulate these back to senior management stakeholders. You’re a skilled process improvement professional and have various experiences in different process mapping frameworks skills, combined with root cause analysis capabilities.
About the role
- Support improvement projects in delivering the process change requirements, ensuring we’re Customer centric in our approach, challenging the moments of truth, ensuring our Shopper/Owner experience is world class.
- Change requirements gathering - people, process, shopper/owners.
- Approach to process mapping is from a Customer journey perspective, incorporating both technical flows and business process flows into 1 model.
- Stakeholder management across EU markets, group functions and 3rd parties Collaborative working, taking business stakeholders at a team leader, manager and senior manager level on the journey of change, with support and guidance from the Project Change Manager.
- Define training requirements, based on the ‘to be’ design, working with an existing training team to create the relevant materials or create and deliver the training yourself, if a team does not exist.
- Work alone or with a Project Change Manager on key programmes and projects.
- Work using a lean and agile approach.
- Support the implementation plan and transition to BAU from project launch.
- Proven experience in business process change and analysis.
- Ability to work alone and have a proven track record in delivery of end to end process analysis (requirements, as is analysis, development of ‘to be’ state, impact assessment, impact management.)
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Stakeholder management skills up to senior manager.
- Be able to think holistically and analytically and know when to take which approach.
- Commercially aware.
- Understanding of Agile and/ or prince 2 methodologies (Sprint vs waterfall approaches).
- Business process analysis.
- Lean/six sigma advantageous.
- Microsoft packages intermediate + (Excel, Word, PPT, Visio).
- Process focus and detail orientated without losing bigger picture.
- Bilingual (EU countries advantageous)
- Experience across - Direct Retail, Digital, Customer Services, Operations, Warehousing and logistics
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- This is a fixed term contract for c.12 months.
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.