- Singapore - Advanced Manufacturing
We are looking to hire a business process manager for procurement to join us as we expand and scale our business. The right candidate will be a pioneer in developing Dyson Global Procurement to the next level of impact by continuously improving its business processes. He/she will lead all initiatives to identify major efficiency gain opportunities in core processes.
The role will report to the Head of Procurement Development. The stakeholders will be a large range of experts and senior managers across all Dyson functions.
About the role
Evaluate Existing Business Processes
- Break down the core procurement business processes with flowcharts, manuals and other documentation outlining current practices (e.g. value stream mapping).
- Getting the big picture by assembling this data and studying ways to make improvements to one or many steps to increase productivity, reduce workload, improve time management or make needed changes to other aspects of the process.
Create Documentation Outlining Process Improvements
- Define targets and measurement of process improvements.
- Clear documentation that explain changes and how to implement them. Once all data has been collected, if needed step-by-step instructions on how to change processes in a way that all those involved in the process can understand.
Manage Improvement Teams and Implementation Processes
- Oversees the process improvement implementation process by working with managers, team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and design documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures.
- Arranging training of all related team members in the process changes.
Drive implementation of process automation and digitalisation
- Stay on top of market’s offering of state of the art process analytics, documentation and management tools.
- Steer selection of appropriate tools and manage the implementation.
Conduct Ongoing Analyses
- Monitor and assess existing/changed processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes.
- Steps in each process as needed to adjust improvements to reflect better results in production, cost reduction and other targeted outcomes.
Alignment of Procurement processes with company processes
- Continuously scan process impact of changes around Global Procurement and initiate process adjustments when needed.
- Represent Global Procurement in all relevant process governance bodies.
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering/Engineering
- Project Management - planning and risk management - at least 4-6 years in a relevant industry.
- Successfully completed end-to-end process improvement, value stream mapping/process redesign engineering with the ability to measure success of the implementation.
- Self-motivated, independent, results-driven.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and in tight timelines
- Confident in working with senior stakeholders as this role will have high interaction across functions.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.#LI-DYSON
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.