- Information Technology
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
AccountabilitiesWe’re looking for a smart, quick-thinking, expert, accustomed to working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. You’ll need to be organised and confident with a can do attitude that gets the job done swiftly and effectively. Your natural aptitude will be customer first and as you’ll often be working on your own initiative but within the strategic framework of our product set. You will need the ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to explain technical issues to all levels of audience, whilst informing and managing stakeholder expectations.
- You will take ownership of requests and incidents logged via the local Service Desk, including those from the CAD Super User community and those re-directed from other Service Desks. You will provide high level Technical support to multiple end user groups.
- You will have experience of in CAD, vCAD and PLM applications (preferably Siemens NX and/or Teamcenter) and you will be responsible for resolving requests and incidents (escalating when necessary). Full training will be provided where required to increase your knowledge and experience of these applications.
- You will monitor the local system, including multi-site tasks, translation services, and interfaces.
- You will work closely with a number of different internal teams, including the PLM Solution team, the training team and the super user community where you will contribute to the continued development of operational support processes, future updates and changes.
- You will help to manage the super user community and coordinate changes to business processes and CAD configuration. This will include training, updates, maintenance communications, change investigations, prototyping and presentations to the user community.
- You will contribute to the development, documentation and systemisation of CAD standards and best practices to support the business. Keeping abreast of technological developments and applications and use that information proactively.
- You will also be required to support any other Engineering software, when identified.
- Experience of Siemens NX8.5 or above environments, including;
- Modelling, Drafting, Large Assemblies, Integration with Teamcenter
- Ability to document and communicate issues clearly.
- English language skills.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Engineering experience.
- Understanding of Engineering requirements and processes.
- Knowledge of Teamcenter 8 or above
- Experience of NX CAM.
- Experience of NX Analysis.
- Experience of Mentor.
- NX Electrical Routing.
- PCB translation.
- Application Support Experience.
- Experience of supporting Teamcenter 8 or above environments.
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environments.