- United Kingdom - Hullavington Office
Dyson are seeking enthusiastic team players to join our superb in-house restaurant on a permanent basis. This is no ordinary on-site Café, we are a global technology company with over 3,000 people based on site and still growing.
This role is based at Hullavington, Wiltshire
Our Café facilities are open from 7am to 7pm and shifts will be within those operating hours working 39 hours a week Monday to Friday.
About the Role
- Working with the Café Supervisor and chef manager to deliver a high standard of fresh food
- To make barista style coffee; fresh sandwiches and salads and fulfil buffet orders
- Maintain a high standard of customer service in a busy café environment
- Assisting the Café Supervisor in the day to day activities of the kitchen
- Working on a section of the kitchen to produce high quality, fresh food including salads and sandwiches, coffee and some hot food
- Using till software to complete sales
- Completing in house training such as Food Hygiene, COSHH and Allergen Training
- Must have a genuine interest in excellent customer service
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a large team
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a can-do attitude
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Contract catering experience is desirable
- Proven customer service experience
- 27 days annual leave
- Lunch will be provided
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports Centre
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.