- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Our Cafe facilities are open 7am to 8:30pm and shifts will fall between these operating hours, with the successful candidate working an 8 and a half hour day
- Our catering team have the challenge of feeding these success hungry employees on a daily basis and providing them with the nutrition they need to see through the day.
- The day-to-day review of all Coffee Bar locations that they are operating as per the vision of the department management.
- Effective delivery of company policy and operational procedures and standards
- Help maximising sales generated by the coffee bar
- Training coffee shop teams on the delivery of high standards of presentation and customer service – being an ambassador for the coffee areas
- Developing and helping introduce creative menu / product ideas.
- Setting standards for all locations / presentation / product quality / customer service / costings / promotions / training.
- · Create and conduct a staff-training programme.
- · Cover staff absence whenever necessary
- · Promoting positive performance of all team members to meet company service standards and deliver results - ensuring the presentation and delivery of all that takes place within the coffee shop is of the highest standard.
- · Assist in creating a coffee shop daily tasks list with a ‘hands on’ approach with specific tasks as necessary, ensuring jobs are completed in line with department standard operating procedures
- · Use your own initiative to drives sales forward implementing and managing efficient waste and stock control
- · Assist the Chef Manager with recruitment and training of new team members.
- · Key holding – securing company property
- · Ensure all staff are fully trained within payment handling, producing end-of-day till/PDQ reads, balancing end of day sales.
- · Dealing appropriately and professionally with complaints and suggestions from both staff and customers, feeding back and working closely with your department manager
- · Working alongside the management team to design and developed improved S.O.P’s and a standardised operation manual.
- · Friendly & Confident demeanour
- · Sense of responsibility to the café ethos
- · Ability to lead a team
- · Flexible approach to working
- · Fantastic customer service skills
- · Ability to communicate clearly
- · Efficient and reliable
- · Supervisor Role in a coffee environment
- · Customer facing experience
- · Experience in managing staff
- · Stock Control
- · Food Safety & Food Handling
- · Barista trained
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports centre
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants