- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
About the roleYou will be part of the COE team, working within the Owner Experience team, bringing our highly innovative technologies and differentiated experiences to our Owners. You will enable the Markets function to activate and execute compliant campaigns to our Owners at the right time, right touch-point and right moment.
You will join at a time when Dyson is evolving its relationship marketing capability, with a drive towards new technology and approaches to unlock richer data insights and improve campaign performance. This will involve activating with the right contact frequency, relevant content delivered through the appropriate touch-point – initially email and social platforms.
The Campaign Lead will play a key part in the successful roll out of a global programme: Marketing Analytics Data Environment (MADE), which puts the Owner at the heart of the Dyson business, establishing a data-driven operating model. The MADE data-set will capture key consumer interactions from source systems (internal & external data sets) to help build and inform the enriched profiles we use to personalise our communications with Owners.
The role will ensure that we are activating Campaigns that engage our Owners, aim to make them happy first and foremost. You will lead the programmes that are activated in the region to ensure that the ‘Bought not Sold’ philosophy is applied to Owner engagement. You will define the requirements within the Region and represent them to the team in Malmesbury. You will be measured against metrics that track how we are making our owners happy.
As the Campaigns Manager, you'll support in evangelising the role of relationship marketing within Dyson's marketing teams, ensuring high quality planning and creation of assets fitting to the data-driven Owner Engagement strategy. You'll influence development of marketing assets for key stages of the purchase funnel, from prospects and acquisition, through to owners & retention. You'll work to drive more contact with Owners post-purchase through engagement initiatives capitalising on registration, social, mobile/app, experiential or other re-engagement tactics. We seek to grow our direct proposition through delivery of world class brand experiences.
About youYou'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to operate in a global matrix structure with a broad range of stakeholders. You'll take a positive approach to problem solving, collaboration and influencing others, and take a completer finisher approach to project work. You'll have experience of working with CRM systems/data environments, social media platform activation, ESPs and web infrastructure, with the ability to detect meaningful audience and behavioural insights.
You will be an expert in data-driven relationship marketing, particularly across email and social media campaigns; able to formulate plans and deliver projects that drive advocacy & engagement among contactable Dyson prospects and owners. You will work with the Data team to ensure that the data-sets enrich and can be activated.
You will have an exceptional understanding of:
- CRM, email marketing and all major local social platforms
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns across multiple markets
- Excellent use and experience in data led CRM campaigns to enhance, engage and develop new testing methodologies aligned to business objectives
- Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Customer Service, Marketing, Category, Insights and data teams
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams and/or external agencies, such as designers and copywriters, who will deliver much of the campaign activity
- Using data to inform new campaigns, optimise existing campaigns and evaluate past campaigns
- Around 5 – 7 years’ experience in marketing and campaigns, with specific experience in email and social media campaigns
- You'll be an innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
- Company Bonus Scheme OR Performance related bonus
- Discount on Dyson products
- Company Pension scheme
- 29 days annual holiday plan
- Company Fitness plan
- EAP (Employee Assistant Programme)
- Life Assurance Plan
- Fresh fruits and Friday quiz
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.