- Singapore - Technology Centre
The Career Coach provides career development coaching to prepare and internal jobseekers for placement with employers. Your role will be to design, plan, advice, deliver, coach and facilitate suitable career interventions such as such as target development programmes and initiatives including Asia Talent development and Female Leader program, workshops, group-based interventions, Leadership Transitions (not limited to). You will also work with HRBP’s to reprioritise and reshape the talent agenda.
- Talent Head
- Key Talent
- Executive Search & Talent acquisition
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities (TDRs)
- Guide & build host of career resources and services for Talent – (eg. career hub)
- Provide career and training advisory for various worker segment, life stages and levels.
- Advocate to Talent on the importance of career development and work-life planning to stay resilient and establish equilibrium.
- Apply and adapt coaching and facilitation techniques for career development to assist in overcoming challenges.
- Conduct intake interviews to assess and understand talent’s situation and need.
- Establish strong rapport with HRBP’s for effective working partnership and close looping
- Customise career interventions and job search strategies with an action plan to suit needs in liaison with COE.
- Select and administer suitable career assessment tools/ psychometric assessments ( eg. such as Insights or Hogan) to support career interventions in liaison with COE.
- Document and find effective ways of connecting the HRBP/Talent/COE community with emerging trends against KPI.
- Supporting & driving the RDD targeted development programs and adhoc programs & initiatives as they come up
- Tertiary qualification with at least 6-8 years of relevant and demonstrated experience in at least one industry/talent domain.
- Training and/or experience in career development facilitation, human resource, psychology, counselling and/or coaching will be advantageous.
- Resourceful, proactive, enterprising, persuasive
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.