- Sweden - Stockholm Office
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic, and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
About the Role
The Category Executive Personal Care will be responsible for supporting the Nordic marketing team in all aspects of bringing exciting new products to market in our personal care category – from supporting the development of the product claims, to briefing in-house creative teams, and engaging with local market teams to activate the campaign bringing our innovation to life.
Locally Relevant Holistic Marketing Activities
- Contribute to the formulation and execution of marketing plans to differentiate Dyson, build brand equity, and drive consumer purchase.
- Ensure marketing communication messages resonates with the target consumer. Proactively propose new ideas and messages to improve engagement and relevancy, including regional differences in Local market.
- Assist with the development of effective media communications, working with media agency team to deliver best in class media execution, track media campaign performance and recommend optimization actions to maximize campaign ROI and effectiveness.
- Coordinate, develop and control actions with Direct and indirect teams in order to build the best common plan.
- Maximize visibility actions with other teams (JBP and Digital own cannel) to show the best technology to each consumer, controlling messages and design guidelines.
- Support on Budget and invoicing execution tasks
Campaign management and execution:
- Become a category ‘expert’- understand the ranges, and how new product developments fits within them.
- Track progress and report status on project objective and deliverables set by the business on a timely and regular manner.
- Collaborate with members from different functions (both internal and external) to deliver the expected results.
- Get marketing assets from appointed sources and vendors. Localize assets for all 4 Nordic market use, focus is to ensure language and content aligns with consumer and brand focus.
- Collaborate with other departments such as PR, Retail, Sales, Creative and E-commerce to drive projects forward and deliver timelines according to schedule.
- Effectively manage key external agencies
Consumer Insights and Market Analysis
- Work with category leads to define consumer target(s) and profiles, develop propositions and programs to drive business from the consumer target(s).
- Partner with the insights team to conduct competitor and market data analysis, including go-to-market and product performance claim analysis, to develop counter strategies and claims to win.
- Identify and align with the marketing team any consumer and market knowledge gaps, support research projects to fill in the knowledge gaps and transfer the learning into marketing activities and campaigns.
- Study and deep dive GFK market landscape identifying risks and investigate main competitors’ value/volume share changes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor´s Degree or equivalent, in Marketing, communications or a related field.
- 2+ years brand Marketing experience, preferably with consumer brand, appliances, or technologies.
- Familiarity of the Nordic markets, including the key channels and media vehicles/platforms.
- Strong communication skills: present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely and is expected communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Problem Solving; to critically analyse problems and present solutions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed.
- Attention to detail; material produced is meticulously executed.
- Creativity: be open to new ideas, adventurous and practical simultaneously.
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement.
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude with resilient; this person will work very close to all the teams to understand their needs and accomplish common goals on time.
- Enthusiastic, quick learner, with strong Commercial awareness.
Our culture is unique. We constantly strive to find a better way to solve everyday problems. If you want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment and are excited by change – this could be for you.
We live by a high trust environment and want you to bring your A-game. As an Employer we support this by highly advocating work-life balance, physical and mental well-being, and a strong focus on self-leadership. We offer:
- A hybrid working model
- An energetic and active team (we love sports and health: Runners Club, paddle-court timings, hard core bootcamps and other weekly activities.)
- Office in the central of Stockholm
- Weekly breakfasts and After-Works (we also love to have fun, to balance hard work)
- Competitive remuneration and benefit package
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.