- Singapore - Singapore
The Haircare Finance team delivers end-to-end Finance business partnering across the Haircare category, from the evaluation of RDD projects that will drive future Category performance through to ensuring the strategic goals of the Category are executed in markets supported by efficient Capex and Opex investments.
As the Finance Analyst of the Haircare Category Finance team you will be the primary support for data analysis and the preparation of the monthly performance reports to RDD Category Leaders and Commercial Category leaders to ensure strong financial rigour are applied to key decision making. Working with different functions across the business to obtain insights supporting the data analysis, this is a highly visible role that represents a great opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of Dyson.
About the role
- Preparing monthly Opex variance analyses and working with design managers to accurately forecast and phase future spend Work on project Capex data models to accurately forecast and phase future spend.
- Reviewing Purchase Requisitions against budgets
- COGS (DDU) data models update and tracking of variances
- Prepare monthly financial performance analysis pack to Haircare team on an accurate and timely basis.
- Work on ad hoc value add projects across the Haircare finance function.
- Consolidate key insights to drive business decisions
- Support commercial improvement projects
- Hold a Accounting/Finance/Economics/Maths/CS Degree
- Ability to analyse data and trends: Highly competent data manipulation skills with very strong excel skills. Tableau, SAP & BW experience preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally: Strong communication, with ability to influence and use financial information to provide insight to non-finance managers and senior directors
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to design and build complex spreadsheets to automate reporting
- Ability to bring structure, planning and prioritization to a less structured environment in order to meet deadlines
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills, with determination and perseverance to drive change
- Comfortable with a 12-month fixed term contract.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.