- Turkey - Country Remote
Dyson is a technology and engineering pioneer and currently operates in the categories of Floor Care, Personal Care, Environmental Control (“Air Multiplier” bladeless fans/heaters/humidifiers/purifiers), Lighting, and Professional (“Airblade” hand dryers). Dyson began 22 years ago with James Dyson and a handful of engineers questioning everyday products, thinking differently and making them better.
Dyson invented world’s first bag-less vacuum with Root Cyclone™ technology, and also the bladeless fans with Air Amplifier™ technology. Currently Dyson holds 4,550 patents and patents holding, and have a team of over 2,000 engineers and scientists. Dyson also holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
Dyson vacuum cleaners are now available in 70 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. 90% of our machines are sold overseas; this was 30% just 10 years ago. Dyson was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, which reflects the company’s growth over the last few years. We are now the world's number one vacuum cleaner manufacturer by value in the UK, US, Western Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and Australia.
“That’s really what Dyson is all about – new thinking to solve everyday problems.” - James Dyson
Dyson established its first office in Turkey, to be based in Istanbul on October 2018 and Dyson Turkey has been launched in April 2019. Beginning with triple launch, Dyson relentlessly invests to grow in Turkish Floor Care, Hair Care and Environmental Care categories. The company, at the beginning with a small leadership team and full support from the Regional Hub and Group, is a growing company with the spirit of an energetic and passionate start-up. The exciting growth journey of Dyson in Turkey started and continues.
About the role
Lead execution of marketing activity:
- Collaborate with Category Manager to execute go-to-market plans including new product launches, advertising creative, media planning, public relations, in-store execution, point of sale, promotions etc.
- Asset creation: Work with the EU creative team on artwork production, ensuring all items are on brand and comply with legal guidelines, whilst meeting the needs of relevant stakeholders (Retail,Sales, PR and Marketing)
- Place a brief with a clear direction, review the asset including translation and copy, deliver the final asset in a timely manner to ensure all assets are aligned with media goal and brand guideline.
- Work with media agency to plan best in class media execution, explore innovative new media channels to ensure cut through
Support category building projects & launches:
- Supporting the planning and execution of new product launches across both traditional and digital media channels.
- Provide monthly view of what you see as the key risks and opportunities in delivering the quarterly and annual contribution targets.
- Support cross-functional teams with category & consumer data, and analyze & distill trend data. Monitor competitors and new trends in the market.
- Contribute to the formulation and execution of sales and marketing plans to differentiate Dyson, build brand equity and drive consumer purchase.
- Check and support any on-going issue and key asks from team, cross-function and group commercial.
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, economics or a related field.
- Working knowledge of marketing and/or media platforms including TVC/Digital/social media/PR/KOL/OOH etc.
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office applications.
- Following new trends and result oriented.
- Good team player, have social skills that enables collaboration closely and easily with stakeholders.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills & presentation skills
- Excellent time, process, and task management skills
- Culturally aware
- Self-starter comfortable with working independently
- Negotiation skills
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Discounts on Dyson machines
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.