- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
This Catering Admin role is an active and challenging role that requires an exceptionally organised, forward thinking and proactive individual to provide professional, administrative and support to a growing catering team within our head office in Malmesbury. We are looking for an individual who is energetic and able to drive the role forward; an individual who is not afraid to put new ideas forward and strive towards continuous improvement and lean thinking.
Part-time working : 30 hours a week
About the Role
- Co-ordinate and proactively manage the Global Head Chefs diary whilst handling and rescheduling meetings, organising delegates and monitoring acceptances and declines, whilst prioritising and filtering out non-essential meetings
- Record and communicate minutes and actions where required
- Prepare materials and information for projects, meetings, power point presentations and reports
- Make and co-ordinate arrangements for stakeholders for various internal and external meetings Manage and coordinate regular and complex travel itineraries including planning, accommodation, visa requirements and expenses
- Process expenses on Concur for your specific area(s).
- Support specific area(s) of the business, Catering, and Hospitality Department.
- Act as first point of contact for all administrative queries
- Raise and manage purchase orders, and processing invoices on SAP.
- Lead reconciliation for Catering finances.
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure procedures of company compliance are followed.
- Collating and distributing relevant information
- Undertake additional and or other reasonable responsibilities to meet business requirements
- Provide support and cover across the team when necessary i.e. holiday cover and busy periods
- Being the first port of communication for catering queries, managing department emails and liaising with the team to ensure all information is cascaded to all involved.
- Within this role you would Support the Catering Management team in managing spend against agreed budgets and providing monthly accurate reporting, alongside this would be responsibility for raising purchase orders and oversee purchase and payment processes for catering.
- The role requires a highly self-motivated, dedicated and forward thinking person who possesses good commercial awareness
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment providing admin support
- Proven experience supporting a Director or Executive would be desirable
- Confident self-starter, able to work proactively, think ahead and multi-task in a fast moving environment Exceptional communication skills Highly organised, works well under pressure and a flexible team player Essential PC skills to include SAP, Word, and Excel Comfortable with a variety of workload
- Strong attention to detail whilst obtaining confidentiality and discretion at all times
- 27 days annual leave
- Lunch will be provided
- Life assurance
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Sports Centre
At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.