- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
As a Product Development and Technology company it is imperative that Dyson has an over-arching framework to govern product development. We must reliably deliver superior products to market quicker than our competition and with consistency.
Our ambitions are bold, by 2025 we aim to Double Dyson; double sales volumes, double the quantity of products in our portfolio and halve time to market.
This role resides centrally within the CEO Office Governance Team.
About the roleEnable the reliable smooth running of Product Development Milestones:
- Lead the scheduling of the Product Development Milestones
- Ensure Milestones have appropriate meetings rooms booked on each site globally.
- Liaise with IT to ensure IT equipment in those rooms is operating effectively, coordinate IT/System training for individuals who need to use the IT
Support the publishing of new policy and process information onto business systems:
- Review documentation prior to publication, ensure correct templates and document marking are used (for example security classification)
- Curate a library of the official published policy and process information and differentia
- Upload documents onto business systems for publication
- Review communications material prior to publication
- Scheduling key meetings and reviews, identify availability of key stakeholders, confirming the agenda, and sequence of reviews
Provide support services to the CEO Office Governance team:
- Working with team leaders to increase their efficiency, Identify and implement ideas for improvement to ongoing support
- Coordinate new starters into the team, working with the People function, Security, IT and Develop a new starter pack to on-board new team members
- A prominent and readily available point of contact for the NPI category teams, able to answer general queries or refer to the correct points of contact
- Proactively maintain pertinent distribution lists, working with HR to remove leavers and transfers and add new team members
- Build positive relations with stakeholders representing all areas of the business
- Partner with team members across the CEO Office
- Be the first point of contact for Milestone queries and review scheduling
About youTo be developed:
- Cross-functional experience is desired
- Experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Managing expectations and working with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications; and desired experience of SharePoint
- To be developed
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
- Desire to learn and develop, willingness to pick up new tasks and responsibilities
- able to prioritise and to deliver work to deadlines, and provide feedback to manage expectations
- Good attention to detail, ability to communicate business policy and process to a wide range of stakeholders
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.