- Project and Programme Management
- Republic of Korea - Seoul Office
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
About the Role
Dyson continues to drive growth in our Direct-to-Consumer channels, we start to adopt a suite of new technology systems and platforms. One of which is the implementation of Owner Experiences Platforms (OXP) - SAP Hybrids/Commercial Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud, of which the Change Lead will focus on helping the north Asia markets (Japan/Korea) adoption of these new technologies, related processes, and any organisational restructuring.
The Change Lead is a key project role that will use their experience, structured methodologies, and their connection with key stakeholders in the market to identify the impact of the change on our people and processes, readying the business for the change, and dealing with resistance to change. Ultimately delivering the change and realise the benefits from the change.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and operate change approach, stakeholder maps and documentation system.
- Deliver change impact analysis, conduct necessary interviews and workshops.
- Evaluate the impact of change on people, organisation, and processes. Ie. what we need to do differently.
- Develop change plans and communication plans, and implement them effectively.
- Identity risks, report risks and facilitate risk mitigation.
- Establish regular change status reporting.
- Work closely with local teams, APAC regional teams and Group project teams to deliver the change successfully.
- Any other responsibilities in line with the level of the role as assigned by the reporting manager/s.
- Postgraduate qualifications in commercial/business management/project management fields.
- eCommerce and CRM project management experiences will be an advantage.
- 5-7 years project management and/or change management experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing change in business process, systems, and organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global environment, taking direction from varying levels of leadership.
- Proven experience supporting the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong facilitation, consultation and convening experiences.
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Local language and English speaking (business level)
- Ability to work under pressure, work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.