- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleYou will be part of the Group Finance Team for Global Overheads and ZBB based in Singapore Dyson HQ and reporting to the Finance Director for Global Overheads & ZBB. ZBB is a strategically significant project at Dyson that involves substantial change to Dyson’s approach to planning, execution, forecasting & control of Overheads. It will enable a granular understanding of our cost base through the implementation of new ways of working, systems & processes. This will be built on top of a “Value Targeting” approach, finding efficient, effective and agile savings opportunities across a variety of cost segments (from Marketing to IT & Facilities) to help reset our baseline spend to levels comparable with our organisational peer-group by adopting new ways of working and cost management.
You will shape, define, execute and manage the Global Change and Comms strategy for ZBB. In this role, you will need to engage & coordinate with the global change network, ensuring that ZBB behaviours via the new ways of working are embedded in the organisation. You’ll own the stakeholder engagement map, ensuring that key stakeholders are communicated to in the right way. You will have a key role in developing and managing the communication roadmap for ZBB, as it moves from a “program” mode to “business as usual”. It requires strong transformation and stakeholder management across finance & non-financial functions at all levels. You’ll need to be ready to learn, with a willingness to embrace challenges and to be an advocate for efficiency at Dyson in the process.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Shape and drive the transformation change and communication journey to ensure ZBB and cost ownership mindset and behaviours are embedded at all levels, in a consistent fashion which is critical to realise the ZBB savings over FY21-23
- Conduct stakeholder impact assessment, design stakeholder engagement map and own and execute change and communication roadmap for the overall programme ensuring full understanding of the savings initiatives in each cost segment
- Engage and create the Change Network in the region / market for local implementation of the change management and comms plan
- Link the ZBB change and communication plan with overall Dyson Business Transformation objectives
About youKey Competencies & Qualifications:
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in leading global change management for similar transformation programmes
- Ability to set Business Change strategies, roadmaps, policies and processes and naturally have an ability to navigate through change and lead by example through an ambiguous environment
- Good understanding of change management principles, techniques & tools
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, comfortable dealing with all levels & cultures
- Strong stakeholder management experience & skills
- Project management and planning skills
- Analytical mindset & critical thinking
- Ability to work with global teams in different time zones
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.