- Project and Programme Management
- United Kingdom - Malmesbury Office
At Dyson we challenge convention, continually experiment and see opportunities where others see problems. The way we create, produce and deliver content is no different – we’ve always set ourselves the challenge of using innovative approaches that others wouldn’t think of. This is a continual focus as our competitors get better and faster at copying us, so trying new things is an ingrained way of working and culture.
About the role
Based on-site and split between our Malmesbury campus and our central Bristol offices.
The Change Manager role sits within the Commercial Operations team who are responsible for Initiating and Delivering projects that improve the efficiency, effectiveness and risk profile across the Commercial/Marketing function, and then governing those new models are adhered to. The Commercial Operations team are responsible for adding tangible value to our operations.
The Change Manager is responsible for supporting the initiation and driving the delivery of projects to improve our operating model. We ae looking for someone with strong experience in delivering change across large cross-functional projects. The Delivery Manager will report into the Senior Change Manager.
As the business Change Manager you will be responsible for driving a people focused approach to managing change on projects that deliver against our strategic objectives. The Change Manager will work closely with Subject Matter Experts within project teams and specifically with Procurement, IT, Legal and external consultancies to ensure that the best models are being delivered to support the changes required.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Internal change management of new operating models: Management of the deployment of change once a TOM has been agreed. Rolling it out across impacted stakeholders. With a focus on the management of working groups, communications, training and transition.
- Technical implementation: Manage the change associated with system implementation. Working closely with supplier delivery teams, IT, solution/business architecture and key business stakeholders.
- Responsible for communication and engagement strategies taking the Commercial team on the change journey and supporting people as they move through the various stages of the change curve
- Managing the Business readiness element of any project, which ensures the business is ready both operationally and commercially for the changes being implemented
- Responsible for creating & maintaining all elements of Change documentation where
- Liaise with the Central and Regional Change Teams to ensure change across Dyson is managed consistently where possible
- Support in maintaining the overall communications plan for Commercial
- Experienced in change and transformation
- Emotionally intelligent with a strong sense of self-awareness
- You will be able to adapt and work in a fast paced ever changing environment and be comfortable with ambiguity and constant change
- Energetic, engaging, confident and positive
- Excelled written and communication skills to stakeholders at all levels
- Solutions focused approach
- Strong influencing skills to ensure change is rolled out effectively
- Multi tasker – ability to juggle priorities across multiple projects
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site hair salon
- Electric vehicle lease scheme
- Free concierge service
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants with free lunches and hot drinks
- Discounts on Dyson machines
Dyson is an equal opportunity employer. We know that great minds don’t think alike, and it takes all kinds of minds to make our technology so unique. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other any other dimension of diversity.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.